What are the best websites/apps you use for DeFi and researching liquidity pools, staking, TVLs, APRs etc? Let's share!
These are mine:
1) Dune Analytics: personally I like it a lot bc its visual. for ex. you can see how much OHM is staked here) + other stats.
2) Multifarm: Use mostly for exploring APR yields and Protocols. Their interviews with yield farmers series is excellent too.
3) Defi Llama: to check TVLs and also potential Airdrops (who doesn't love an airdrop!)
4) Coingecko (well…yeah its a given I guess)- I use it to go to the correct protocol pages and not get phished. Also the Portfolio feature, and the DEFI page.
5) Apeboard / Debank.com : There isn't a single defi LP tracker that encompasses all the chains, so I use a combination of these.
submitted by /u/Jogi_loeffel
This post was originally published on this site