JUST FAIRLAUNCHED

THE ELDERS COIN ๐Ÿ”นTotal Supply: 2,000,000,000,000

โœ…300+ telegram members

โœ…69 holders

โœ…Low market cap

โœ…Safu/based dev Anti whales ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ โœ…max buy 3% of total supply Max sell 3% of total supply Max palance 6% of total supply

โœ… Low taxes Buy 6% Sell 6%

Liquidity lock

https://mudra.website/?certificate=yes&type=0&lp=0xcf9b7d1ef30869e0529c93b75add209333edb8b4

CA:

0xe07f2047aa3d66b7b80b5be2f9f45b7119c11968

Telegram

https://t.me/theelderscoin

submitted by /u/simon12234ss
[link] [comments]

This post was originally published on this site