What is Saint Inu?

Saint Inu is a meme token that was created to revolutionize the way we think about charity in the crypto space. The project is focused on building a robust charity and gaming platform that is the first of its kind- utilizing both P2D (Play to Donate) as well as P2E (Play to Earn).

How was the Saint Inu token launched?

Saint Inu was stealth-launched in early November of 2021. The project had no pre-mine and was launched with only word of mouth advertising.

What are the “Tokenomics” of Saint Inu?

Saint Inu utilizes a taxation system on each transaction to fund the charity-portion of the project, provide incentive to holders, as well as fund the marketing and development. Below is the current tax rate and allocation per transaction.

Buys:

2% goes to Saint Inu holders

0.5% goes to Marketing

0.5% goes to Development 1% goes to Charity

Sells*:

2% goes to Saint Inu Holders

3% goes to Marketing

2% goes to Development

3% goes to Charity

Sell transaction tax will be reduced once larger Market Cap goals are achieved.*

Why choose Saint Inu over other projects?

🔐 Unruggable- 90% of Liquidity is locked for 1 year 📈 Remaining 10% of liquidity reserved for future CEX listings ✅ Audited by Solid Group and onboarding with CertiK 🏦 Tokenomics that allow for viral growth of the project and donations for charity 🚀 No presale / Stealth Launched 💰 Over $250K donated to charities within the first two weeks of project implementation

Useful information Links:

🐶 Website 🐥 Twitter 📱 Telegram 🎥 Interview with Wendy O (129K Subscribers)

submitted by /u/RebeccaParrO5n
[link] [comments]

This post was originally published on this site