Looking for next moonshot? Think the ThunderGirl is the one!

ThunderGirl is a community-driven project with solid tokenomics. ETH rewards.No hassle, just automatic rewards! High quality 3D NFTs will be dropped every week to holders. They are also building NFT market place only for high quality NFTs and staking platform. This team is here to stay and realy create something. After seeing theyr website i'm prety shure that NFTs will be the bomb. And whats more important they are giving them for free to tgrl holders!

Fair Launched with cutting-edge tokenomics! With Anti Whale, Anti Sniping and Anti Bot features.

* 4% liquidity

* 3% Marketing wallet

* 3% ETH rewards

✅ SAFU DEV

✅ JUST LAUNCHED

✅ LOTS OF MARKETING COMING

✅ ETH REFLECTIONS

✅ LP LOCKED

✅ CA VERIFIED

Information:

⚡️ Total supply: 2,000,000,000,000 (2Q Tokens)

⚡️Token name: TGRL

⚡️ Pancakeswap V2

⚡️ Liquidity locked, Anti-Scam Anti-Rugpull

⚡️ Anti-Dump Lock

⚡️Special Discount Feature

⚡️Fair launched

Fair Launched with cutting-edge tokenomics! With Anti Whale, Anti Sniping and Anti Bot features.

96% of ThunderGirl total supply was seeded as liquidity. This means no presale and no team tokens. The remaining 4% is allocated between the Dev, and the marketing wallet to receive dividends and reinvest into the project.

Join their tg and feel free to ask anything

web: www.thundergirl.xyz

https://t.me/thundergirlofficial

https://bscscan.com/token/0xD84ADbf30979D3b4E4c2AC4260164111E4e6E112

submitted by /u/theduck1893
[link] [comments]

This post was originally published on this site