🎄Elf Token is a BSC token inspired by Christmas and holiday cheer! With every transaction Elf Token rewards his holders with BUSD. Elf Token is also very generous with every transaction he will donate 2% to the Toys for Tots Charity. Come Join the fun!

🎄About the team

In the Spring of 2021, like many investors in BSC projects, the members of the $ELF team were finding new tokens every single day with the hopes of hitting it big. As the weeks turned to months, the unfortunate reality of rugs, honey pots, and straight incompetence destroyed the confidence of many investors like us making it difficult to find a project where we felt comfortable investing our hard earned money. Over time, we began to see the same people in different TG groups leading us to form our own private group, using our collective knowledge to vet projects that we determined to be safe and help invest with confidence. Organized by our fearless leader Kongman, we had contract experts, social media guru’s, active TG participants, and transaction analysts collaborating to determine the trust of others when it finally became clear. With the knowledge and talent in our own group, why not create our own project? Our team goal is to provide a safe, fun, and functional charity token that gives back to our investing community as well as raise funds for an amazing holiday cause.

-PinkSale Presale

-Doxxed privately to Phoenix Holdings

-Experienced Team

-Heavy Marketing

-Christmas Fun

-Active Telegram

-Early Call

-PooCoin Ads Soon

-Christmas Elf Nfts

-Toys for Tots Charity

🎄Presale Details

PRESALE INFORMATION

Presale will be this Wednesday, November 17th at 17:00 UTC. This will be on Pinksale (link to be posted here soon). Information below: • Soft-cap: 150 BNB • Hard-cap: 200 BNB • Min Contribution: 0.1 BNB • Max Contribution: 2 BNB • Whitelist – will have 10 minutes starting at 17:00 UTC. Public sale will begin approximately at 17:10 UTC (if it gets to this point) • Liquidity: 70% (remaining 30% will be used for Marketing) • Estimated Initial MCAP: Between $240k-$280k

Launch: will begin 24 hours after presale is filled on Pancakeswap. Estimated time and date will be Thursday, November 18th at 17:00 UTC.

Whitelist winners will be announced prior to presale on Wednesday. Whitelist is still open: https://sweepwidget.com/view/39284-r8sbmt12

🎄Contest/Giveaways Soon We will announce contests and giveaways to all of our happy little elves.

🎄Tokenomics

Buy tax 12%

-Syrup/Rewards 5%

-CandyCane/Charity 2%

-CandyCorn/Giveaways 1 %

-Candy/Marketing 2%

-Candy/Dev Wallet 1%

-Candy/Auto Lp 1%

Sell tax 15%

-Syrup/Rewards 6%

-CandyCane/Charity 2%

-CandyCorn/Giveaway 1%

-Candy/Marketing 3%

-Candy/DevWallet 2%

-Candy/Auto Lp 1%

Socials

Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/ELF_TOKEN/

Website : https://elftoken.io/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/elf_token

Main Tg : https://t.me/Elf_Token

Shillers Tg : https://t.me/ELFTOKENSHILLERS

Announcement Channel : https://t.me/elf_token_announcments

submitted by /u/LillianWalld
[link] [comments]

This post was originally published on this site